Time to stay little.






Mike and Liz, our much missed neighbors from Jordan Landing, came a few nights ago to see the new baby. Sweet Liz brought us dinner too! I love when I don't have to cook. Anyway, Cadence and Sarah were just best friends when we lived in the condos, but we don't see each other much anymore, since we live at opposite ends of the valley. The girls had so much fun playing together! I went through my old pictures to see what they looked like back then, and I almost cried! Where did my baby Cadence go?

Comments

Mosers said…
April, your little girl looks so much like you...I was looking through photo's and found one of us sitting on santa's lap when your dad had his studio at Lew and Dans...I miss being little. Being a mom is great isn't it! I wish I could come and see you. I know I haven't seen you in years...but I've thought about you a lot. They grow up so fast and it makes it even worse when you have another little one and they just make your older kids look that much older. I came home from the hospital with Peyton and felt like Landen had grown a year since I had left 2 days before!
please e-mail me!
heidibugg@hotmail.com
Lyndzi said…
Love the new look of your blog. I'm such a loser that I didn't bring you dinner, I thought about it but forgot so I thought muddy buddies would do. I'm so sorry. I should have been thinking. I'm an old poop.
Liz said…
Oh, I miss those days so much. Please come back here!!! Cadence is such a beautiful little girl. We need to have a princess party and take pics of the two in their fancy dresses. :-)
Natalie said…
Hey April, It only goes faster and faster! I have one who will be a deacon this year! Yikes! And my "baby" is going to be 3! Natalie
Oh, those pictures are so cute!!! I can hardly even remember when Cadence used to be that little! I haven't seen Sarah since you guys moved. She is so cute! I bet that they had fun "catching up." What little cuties...

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!