Vinegar is your Friend!

So, about a year ago, my sister suggested that I try cleaning with vinegar. I thought she was crazy. Then a few months later when I was out of glass cleaner, I tried it. I have been cleaning every inch of my house with vinegar since then! And, JJ just talked to a lady on the phone at work with lung cancer. She's never smoked in her life, and had never been around anyone who does, but her dr. told her it may be caused by household cleaning supplies! AAAHHHH! Makes sense, I about cough up a lung every time I use scrubbing bubbles. . .
So here are some good reasons to try it out, if you haven't already,
It shines great!
It disinfects!
It won't kill you!
Your kids can swallow it without having their stomach's pumped!
It's dirt cheap!
April says so!
I use it in a squirt bottle undiluted and it works great! Click the link under my favorite sites to get more great ideas!

I know, it's a weird post.

Comments

Tiffany said…
Thanks for the info! I've been wanting to find a better way to clean without using something that's going to harm my family and me. I'll have to try some of those things on the vinegar tip site.
Liz said…
How is the smell? Your house always smells good so I assume it doesn't stink, but let me know. Sounds interesting.

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!