Basement

My mom and dad were here over Memorial Day weekend, and the men spent three days working in the basement. They got a lot done! JJ is quite good with sheetrock now, but he's not planning a career change. Zack's main job was to be cute, and he did well with his task.

Mindy and Jeremy came on Saturday and Jeremy helped in the basement also. Since the boys were downstairs playing with their tools all weekend, Mindy, Mom and I decided to scrapbook all weekend! My kids became too used to me saying, "Just a minute, I'm almost done, then I'll help you."
We're so lucky that my mom and dad's favorite way to spend their free time is by helping us with our basement!

Comments

Katie said…
What cute pictures. You'll have to recruit Kenny to help next time you have a work weekend. Thanks for going to see him at the airport. It made him happy.
Liz said…
I can't wait to see it! Let us know if you need help with the painting. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!