A picture is way better than time-out.




She's just too cute to be mad at when she gets into my purse and finds my lip glosss. . .
Here's some information about Cadence that may help you get to know her personality a little bit-
If she has her choice between a pink, green, or blue plate, she'll choose pink.
If she has her choice between a green, blue, or yellow plate, she'll choose pink.
If it isn't pink, it must be Zack's.
One day I found her toenails painted pink, and quite nicely, I might add. Luckily, she'd done her pedicure on the kitchen floor and not the carpet. I noticed about an hour later that she'd also painted Zack's toenails.
Cadence notices people's shoes, earrings, purses, and outfits, and is always very quick to offer a complement on them. My favorite is when she says, "Cute shirt dad!" to JJ. She's always very sincere.
As mentioned in a previous post, she loves to change her clothes. We had to hide all her swimsuits because she was going through four a day (at least). I don't know what she's going to do when winter comes.

Comments

Good thing you're so cute, Cadence. Otherwise you would have been in big trouble!

The only time Savannah got into my lipgloss and "made hereself pretty" we were in the Post Office so I didn't really have a way to put her in time out or take pictures. Glad you were able to catch Cadence in the act!

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!