Preschool Graduation

So this was Cadence's big day! Her graduation and her recital were scheduled for the same time, but lovely Miss Amy contacted all the parents and we were able to move it to earlier in the day! I'm so glad to because Cadence just blew me away! She sang every song, did every action, and even smiled through the whole thing! She can be a little timid, so when she performed so well, we were all smiles.
This is her buddy Alex. We live next door to each other. Since the gates to our backyards are on opposite sides of the house, we saved them a little time by putting a hole in the fence. If my kids aren't home, they are playing with Charlie and Alex.
The crossed legs cracked me up. Such a lady!

"I sat still and also wiggled." That was her part of the poem, recited perfectly!

"AAAAAA-lagator"
She's the medium Billy Goat Gruff.

It's official (sniff, sniff). She's not a preschooler anymore!



Did I say I think she's super cute? Am I allowed to say that? (It's the purpose of a blog, right?) I just love her to pieces. I love her insistence on all things pink, her little blonde curls, her hazel eyes that look just like her dad's. I love her crinkle nose smile and her constant stream of complements (Mom, you're beautiful, your lovely, I like your hair, you're the best mom ever. . .) I love her need to wear dresses and to have her hair fixed like a princess. I love her hugs and her kisses. I love love love her!!

Comments

Carolyn said…
Well, it's no wonder you love her so much...she is adorable and sweet and precious! Hooray for preschool graduation.

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

A fairy gets her wings. . .