Boogie Woogie Bumblebee

Cadence dances at a studio called Dance Impressions. Their recital was SO GOOD! I love this picture.
Her dance was after intermission, so she came in her t-shirt.

I can't believe so mom let her kid crawl up on stage before the show started. She was probably sitting there taking pictures and thinking it was so cute. . .
I should have stopped her, but I was busy taking pictures and thinking she was so cute.
A few of the hive-

There's my bumblebee!!!





This is Miss Teresa. She's really cute with the girls and I hope we can get in with her again next fall!
Cadence did a great job, and had the support of her little bro.

Comments

Liz said…
So cute!!! Especially Carly up on the stage. :-)
Carolyn said…
Cadence is so beautiful. I love the pictures. And I think that little miss Carlie up on stage is adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!