Cookies, Princess Style

Cadence has been begging me for Jasmine hair, so after church she took out her braids and informed me it was time. This was apparently necessary to do before we began making cookies.

She wanted me to have Cinderella hair, but she settled for me wearing a red headband and a skirt and calling myself Snow White. (You'll just have to imagine it, and I'll continue to be thankful that I was running the camera.)

Next she was ready to help me add all the ingredients.

(She was also ready to eat all the ingredients.)

.

And all in the land were grateful for the princesses delicious chocolate chip cookies.

Especially this one.

The End.

Comments

Cute! I can't believe how big your kids are now...
Carolyn said…
What a cute story! I love Cadence's hair. You are such a good mom, April! And your kids are precious.
Brenda said…
You are such a cute mom!!

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!