26 Weeks!

I'm starting to think bending over is overrated. I'm just thankful for my monkey toes which aid me in picking up the little toys and do-dads that cover the floor of a house where a 4, 3, and 1 year old reside.
I have also decided that shirts that meet my pants line, and pants that button, are overrated as well. (But I'm still considering doing some shopping.)
Other things. . . oh yes! Legs that look good in shorts. Unnecessary.
A full night's sleep without 3 + trips to the bathroom. Boring.
But, in the midst of all these little joys of pregnancy, I get to feel our little guy swimming around and hiccuping. How cool is that? I also get to hear Zack and Cadence tell me everyday that my baby is so cute, or that they love him, or tell me that he is so nice. Yesterday morning Cadence woke up and asked me if the baby was here yet. Zack is looking forward to sharing bunk beds with his bro.
It's all good stuff, and I'm getting pretty excited to meet him in a few more months. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I must've missed the memo--congrats!! I'm so excited for you!! Way to even the score between the boys and the girls :)
Gloria said…
:) I love this post. I feel like I am experiencing these same joys and I am only 16 weeks! Heaven Help Me!!!
April you're funny. I was just thinking how grateful I am for MY monkey toes so I don't have to bend over. Especially as I am holding a 22 pound little girl! Hiccups are fun. I can't wait until I can feel my baby move more and hiccup!
Liz said…
I love your humor! :-) I can't wait to meet the little guy as well.

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!