One quiet February morning three years ago. . .

We met our baby Zacky for the very first time. It was a perfect day to fall in love.





He started out so tiny and sweet, but he grew.

And got sweeter.

And funnier.

Now he's such a big kid, and a constant source of entertainment.

He loves:
Lightning McQueen! (Before he could say much else, we knew exactly what he meant when he said "Nakeen Nakeena!" We often heard that about 6 times each prayer.)

Swimming


Cadence and Carlie


Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and is not afraid to request the theme song during music time in nursery. (When he's watching, there's not much you can do to get his attention.)

Disneyland

Babies, especially his new twin cousins

Our favorite Zacky quotes:
"Oh brother"
"Hey, what's the big idea?"
"Who bout I have one more treat?"
and of course, "I love you"


Crazy how you learn a whole new love when you become a parent. We are so glad Zack is ours!
Happy 3rd Birthday Zacky!
February 23, 2010



Comments

Awe, what a sweet little guy! Happy birthday little Zacky!
Cute little guy!

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I love the updates :)
Carolyn said…
I can't believe he's three years old! He is so adorable. I can't wait to see your next little guy; you have the cutest kids!
Tiffany said…
What a cutie. Time flies!! I love the picture of him in his tigger costume :) Hope you're doing well!
Paige said…
Oh my goodness - our kids SO need to play! They are the cutest, I always love the pictures you post of them. Happy Birthday, Zack!!
Liz said…
HAppy Birthday "little" guy! Three years already. Wow! This is off the subject, but I've never seen a mother that always looks so good right after birth.

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!