Funny Things

Zack got up early to go potty this morning and proudly told me he didn't have an accident. I told him good job, and that it must be because he was three now. When he was finished he walked away for a minute and then ran back with big eyes and said, "MOM! I AM THREE!!!" Then he pointed to the bathroom scale and said "See! I am!!!" He had stood on it, and it gave him an error and displayed an "E", which he thought was a 3. See how honest the bathroom scale is?

While eating breakfast this morning, Cadence asked me what day is was. I told her it was Wednesday. "Oh, it's Wednesday because it's a windy day, haw." I think all little kids make that assumption at some point, but it doesn't make it any less cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!