Our "Rough and Tumble" takes a tumble


So, we have this long flight of stairs from our deck to the patio below. I've never worried about Zack on the stairs because he's always been so cautious. Tonight we had Mindy and Jeremy over for a bbq, when we heard a sound that makes your heart stop beating- it was Zack rolling down the stairs.
We flew to the bottom of the stairs to find Zack laying on the concrete looking, well, not good. We thought his wrist might be broken. I scooped him up and held him while he cried. That lasted about 47 seconds. Then he giggled and was ready to get down to play. I don't know how this kid is so tough, but the funny thing is that JJ had just been telling Jeremy how Zack hardly cries when he gets hurt, like bumping his head on the corner of the computer desk and then just going along his merry little way! I think a few little angles may have carried Zack to the bottom of the stairs tonight. We're counting our blessings that the only injury he incurred is a tiny bruise above his right eye.

I hope this picture doesn't offend you, but what a tan huh??


























Cadence and Savannah had fun going down the slide and making a big splash. They both really did have fun the whole time, I just thought this one was pretty funny.

Comments

Poor little Zach. What a cute little tush though! That is the funniest picture.
Amber said…
Can't resist those cute baby buns!!
Coombs Family said…
Oh my gosh!! What do we do to naked baby bums? We pinch them!! Glad he's ok!
Linzy said…
Yay, i found your blog! Your kids are so cute! I wanna come see your backyard and basement sometime! Hope your feeling ok.
Carolyn said…
I'm glad to know that Zack is okay! What a scary feeling that must be - I don't look forward to experiencing it! I love the picture of his tan - it is hilarious. And the pictures of Cadence and Savannah in the pool are darling! What pretty girls.
Toby and Debby said…
Love, love, love the picture!!! SO,where have you guys been???? We need to get together again. Taya is finally over her hand-foot disease...Call me this next week or I will call you and we should have the girls play. Talk to you soon!
Liz said…
Oh my goodness! That kid is destined for the NBA. He's the future Matt Harpring. :-)

Cute pictures, and I love the tan line. ;-)
Rose said…
poor little guy! They are so cute! I still can't get over how much Cadence looks like you! She is gorgeous! Loved Zach's cute little bum!
You know, I usually delete pictures of Savannah with her "angry eyes" on. Oh well. I guess we better have proof of their exsistance somewhere....
Mosers said…
Your little girl looks exactly like you April! I am so glad I found your blog... here is my blog address www.jhmoser.blogspot.com it's private so send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite heidibugg@hotmail.com

Oh... it's me Heidi White!

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!