He's in a better place



After four years together, our friend Jack has moved on to a happier place. It's a place where he can run freely with other schnauzers, play with little boys, go camping, and bark to his heart's content.
With Cadence and Zack, and one more on the way, he wasn't getting the attention he needed from us, so we did the best thing we could for him and found him a new home. The family is absolutely wonderful and I know Jack's going to have a great life with them.
I have been so surprised how much crying I've done over this though! If you know me, you probably find this shocking too. When his new family came to pick him up, I had a hard time even talking because I was bawling so hard! We are sad and we miss him, but we know he's happy. Thanks Jenson Family!

Comments

I was scared that this poor dog had died! Aww. But yeah that'll be fun for him to have more doggie friends to play with.

I love the video for JJ. So cute!
Liz said…
Ahhh, sweet Jack. His loud, shrill bark always made me feel loved. :-) I'm glad you could find him a good home.
Katherine said…
I don't blame you for crying, I would too! It kinda made me tear up just thinking about giving away our puppy. Good for you to realize he will be better off in a new home!
The Nielsens said…
LOL That is sad that you cried! I know i would have, dogs are hard with kids i am really wishing micah was here to help with the dogs i just leave them outside all the time now and Zeus feels like i have abandanded him. Anyway i am glad you found a place for Jack:)

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!