It's not that I don't have anything interesting to say.  I just that I don't have time to say it.  So here's to a new hobby, which I undoubtedly have no time to pursue. . .
Here's a rundown. . .
5 kids- Cadence 12, Zack 11, Carlie 9, Cooper 7, Stockton 6
We live in Woods Cross in a great house in a great neighborhood
Our kids are learning to speak French
We do sports
We do dance
We do princesses and Super heroes
I do Magical Celebrations
JJ does Transamerica
We do up and down
But we manage to get back to middle ground- most of the time.
So what does life look like for us?
This one is what we looked like around the time of my last blog post. 
And here's what we look like now.  Except that my hair is once again brown, not blonde. A lot has changed! But we are happy, healthy, and grateful for each other!
Happy Easter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

A fairy gets her wings. . .