A jumble of good stuff

The first Saturday of summer break couldn't be more perfect. Waffles for breakfast, the morning spent at the pool, and the rest of the day spent outside doing yard work while the kids are running around with all the cute neighbors. I love this weather, I love this neighborhood, and I love my family! This is what it's all about.
Right now I'm taking a break with my sweet Stockton who seems to be okay with me catching up on this lifeless blog. Have you met Stockton? If not, you should. He is four months old and such a sweetie. He looks like his brother Zack if you ask me, just a whole lot skinnier. He's the first of the skinny kind of babies we've had. But what this by lacks in weight, he more than makes up for in length. He has blue eyes that are undoubtedly a gift from the Hansen side of the family. His hair has still got us guessing, but I think he will be blonde, at least for a while. He is such a snugly and sweet boy. I love that when I come over to pick him up he looks like I just made his day. Then I hold him and he lays his head on my shoulder, I think just to tell me he loves me. He is the perfect baby to have in the fifth slot. He is very patient when I can't get to him right away. And his cry is almost as cute as his laugh! He has the cutest little whimper. And the laugh. He really gets going sometimes, especially when the kids talk to him.
Nine months is a long time to wonder about all the details of a new baby. The hair, the eyes, skin tone, personality. Then they get here and they are who they are, which is exactly who they are supposed to be. Is that vague?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

A fairy gets her wings. . .