So Much to say









But I'm just going to post some pictures instead. I love these kids!

Comments

Mosers said…
I am amazed at how much your kids look like you!!! Hope you are doing well!
April and JJ said…
You think they look like me? I think they are too cute to look much like me. :)
Lyndzi said…
What cute little kidlets. That pic of Zack on the swing is hillarious. The Mr. P Head isn't to bad either. Such funny cute kids. Come visit me.
Valerie said…
So so cute. And they are identical. Isn't summer the best.
You have adorable babies!! No wonder why you want so many! I can't believe how big Carlie is getting.
SirKen said…
What cute pictures and cute kids! It's good to see them. You're one lucky mommy.
Coombs Family said…
Ok, I've decided that we must get all of these babies of our together for a day of splashing! I don't care where, we just need to do it!
Brenda said…
So so ADORABLE!!

Popular posts from this blog

fun times and school

Do you even remember me?

Cooper is here!!!